The Waterloo School District is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel hiring and administration in the District shall be conducted so as not to discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, sex or sexual orientation, political or religious affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, natural origin, disability or handicap, creed, color, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, military status, homelessness or any other factors provided for by state or federal laws and regulation.
Principal Waterloo Intermediate and Middle School (Grades 5-8)
Effective Date: July 1st 2017
Work Year: 220-day contract
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Competitive benefits
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrate effective management, supervisory, executive and curricular skills
• Ability to relate well with staff, students, parents, & community
• Certification as required by Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction for Principals.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of best practices related to curriculum, instruction and assessment.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Wisconsin Academic Standards for teachers and administrators.
• A commitment to work collaboratively with staff, students, alumni, and the community toward continuous improvement of all educational programming.
• Demonstrate a collaborative work style: supportive, approachable, & responsive to the professional educators’ skills and expertise; provide for individual creativity.
• Experience in providing internal visibility to students and staff and external school visibility to students, parents, and community.
• Prior successful experience as a school administrator or experience in a similar leadership role is highly desired.
• Model and articulate high expectations.
Bilingual-Spanish speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: on WECAN
Letter of application, Resume, Copy of transcripts, License, Three letters of recommendations.
Deadline: March 31, 2017