New this Year- All Waterloo School District staff members will have free access to the pool and fitness center for the 2016-17 school year.
3rd Quarter Challenge- Iron man Challenge, the challenge is open to community members, students, and staff February 13th-March 17th. Additional information is in attached file below.
Community Walking Opportunity 10/17/16- 4/21/17. Community members can walk the WSD halls 6:00 AM-7:30 AM Monday-Friday Mornings, and 4:30 PM-7:00 PM Monday-Thursday evenings. Additional information is in attached file below.
- Brian Henning (Superintendent)
- Shannon Karcher (IS/MS Principal)
- Maureen Adams (Elementary Principal)
- Aaron Erickson (PE/HE/AD)
- Dennis Klubertanz (PE/HE)
- Debra Braatz (PE/HE)
- Noah Gibson (PE/HE)
- Krista Sale (IS/MS Teacher)
- Leah Kopeckey (Program Support)
- Pat Schellin (Pool Director)
- Nancy Thompson (School Board Member)
- Nicole Bakalars (K-8 Councilor)
- Lisa Allaman (MS Spanish/ ESL)
- Patsy Epstein (Food Service Director)
- Kristin Genese (IS/MS Teacher)
- Sarah Borchert (School Nurse)
- Sharon Peterson (Business Manager)