For over 20 years the Waterloo Athletic Booster Club, a non-profit, volunteer organization, has supported and improved the athletic programs at Waterloo High School through our fundraising efforts.
Did you know?
As a parent of a middle or high school athlete you are automatically a member of the Booster Club. If you cannot attend the monthly meetings, but would like to volunteer with your time or talent, just contact one of the Booster Club Board members listed below or email the Booster Club at email@example.com.
Opportunities for Volunteers
- Sell admission or 50/50 tickets at home football games
- Work a shift in the concession stand at home volleyball games
Annual Sports Fun Night Banquet Information
Please contact any booster board member for more information.
Monthly meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month, September thru June. They start at 7 pm in the High School Staff Lounge. Everyone is welcome!
The Booster Club relies heavily on volunteers for the success of our program. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available:
- helping with concessions for girls/boys home basketball, volleyball games and track meets.
- manage the concession program.
- helping with selling admission tickets to home football, volleyball and girls and boys basketball games.
- selling 50/50 raffle tickets at football and boys/girls basketball games.
- selling tickets for the half court shots at boys/girls basketball games.
- selling Kwik Trip gift cards on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
- helping with planning and working at the Booster Club’s Annual Sports Fun Night fundraising banquet each spring.
- selling “Pirate Spirit” items at all home football, volleyball and basketball games.
- attend monthly meetings and get involved in making decisions about fundraising activities and donations.
- creating “Senior Profiles” for the senior athletes for each sport for distribution at Senior Night.
We are raising funds for some upcoming projects that need to be addressed within the next few years…
- new scoreboards for the football field
- new scoreboards for the high school gym
- resurfacing of the track
- new championship and conference banners for the high school gym walls
Our successful fundraising efforts have helped support and improve Waterloo athletics by:
- providing student athletes with access to an athletic trainer throughout the school year.
- providing funds so that new uniforms can be purchased for each sports team every four years.
- purchasing new scoreboards for the middle school gym.
- purchasing a new scoreboard along with general improvements to the baseball field.
- purchasing a new pitching machine for the girls softball program.
- working in conjunction with the WYSO and the school district to purchase a new wrestling mat.
- purchasing MVP awards for high school awards banquets and sponsorship towards All-Star athlete’s expenses and equipment.
- new weather cover for the pole vault pit.
- working with the school district in the purchase and installation of a new ice machine for the athletic program, just to name a few.
Booster Club E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact any of the board members below with questions:
Angie Christenson - President: email@example.com
Rakhee Stonestreet - Vice President
Ann Renforth - Treasurer
Vacant Position - Secretary
Paul & Jesse Skalitzky - Social Media & Technology
Kelly Miller, Jim Stonestreet & Paul Skalitzky - Trustees