Welcome to Waterloo High School!
We are a small school that offers many opportunities for students in an extremely safe environment and a welcoming atmosphere. These opportunities include the core classes as well as world languages, technology education, business education, agriculture, music, art, physical education, health, online electives, mentorships, youth apprenticeships, and dual-credit options. Waterloo High School was also named to the 8th annual Advanced Placement Honor Roll for expanding opportunities in Advanced Placement courses and improving performance for Advanced Placement students.
Waterloo High School also offers diverse experiences in athletics and activities, which include Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Patriot’s Club, Young and Old Stick Together program (partnering program with the elderly), Student Council, Solo & Ensemble, Drama/Musicals, Forensics, FFA, Visual Arts Classics, and National Honor Society.
Waterloo School District has an outstanding scholarship program with the Class of 2018 receiving approximately $1,050,000 in scholarship money.
The staff at Waterloo High School pledge to:
- Believe in the limitless learning potential of every student.
- Meet the individual learning needs of each student.
- Create engaging and rigorous classroom learning environments.
- Treat students, families, and colleagues with courtesy and respect.
- Expect students, families, and colleagues to strive for the highest standards of performance and accountability.
- Collaborate regularly with colleagues to seek and implement more effective strategies for helping each student to achieve his or her academic potential.
- Do whatever it takes - go the extra mile – to ensure that every student has the opportunity to achieve or exceed academic expectations.
Brad Donner is entering his 21st year as the Waterloo High School Principal and has spent the last 20 years as a resident of the City of Waterloo, which offers a safe and welcoming atmosphere as well.
Thank you for visiting our website and please contact our school at 920-478-2171 if you have any questions.
Let’s Go LOO!
Waterloo High School Principal
865 N. Monroe Street, Waterloo, WI 53594
Phone: (920) 478-2171
Fax: (920) 478-9539