- There will be a pep assembly today at 3:00 in the high school gym. Teachers should escort their students to the gym at that time.
- There will be a lifeguard certification course held on March 1st from 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and March 2nd & 3rd from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. The cost is $150 for residents and $187.50 for non-residents.
- Attention juniors - if you would like to nominate a mini king or queen for prom, please turn in picture, name and age to Mrs. Holden by Friday, February 22.
- Seniors: Just a reminder that the local scholarship packet is due to Ms. Folmer next week Friday, March 1st by 3:30 p.m. Don't forget that you need a parent or guardian signature on the application.
- Any sophomore or junior interested in taking a college level course next fall should see Ms. Follmer for more information. This includes the CNA course required for nursing students. If you are interested, all paperwork is due to Ms. Follmer by Friday, March 1st.
- The Middle School Blood Drive is this Friday from 10 to 4. If you would like an appointment to give blood, either contact Mrs. Bakalars or sign up online using the QR code on the Blood Drive flyers. If you are 16 or 17, you will need to pick up a parental consent form from the High School office which a parent MUST sign. Remember, you can only schedule an appointment during STUDY HALL or WEBS!!
- Spring sports sign-up will take place on Monday during WEBS. Report to your WEBS first for attendance and to sign up for you classes for the week. Softball will meet in the girls locker room in the lower gym. Baseball in Mr. Setz's room. Boy's track in Mr. Seefeld's room and girl's track in the girl's high school locker room.
3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. Boys Basketball Practice
3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Wrestling Practice
4:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Girls Basketball Practice